Discover the Peer Support Training Center
Flexible training options to fit your needs. Two ways to improve your skills!
- Training topics for every level of expertise and every budget. Complete them on your own time and your own pace.
- So many things about Peer Support are unpredictable; These trainings are not. Join us on the 2nd Thursday of each month for live training with national experts. You deserve the best and we deliver.
If you provide behavioral health services, Holding the Hope has workshops you need. We will help you increase staff competency and decrease burnout and turnover. Workforce development based on recovery principles and practices, is what we do. We’ve been doing it for 15 years and always from a strengths-based perspective.
As the Spokesperson for Hope , Mary Jadwisiak, CEO Of Holding the Hope, is frequently sought out to speak at conferences, events, and corporate or community programs throughout the country. Do you want to inspire your conference attendees to keep working their magic for another year? Then hire Mary. She is inspiring, passionate and really funny.
You didn’t work this hard creating a system or agency based on recovery principles to go anywhere else for help with program design. Holding the Hope consultants are experts in their areas of focus from many years of professional and personal experience.
- Improve clinical outcomes and decrease staff turnover.
- Implement peer support programs that avoid the pitfalls of heavy turnover and burnout.
- Create Systems of Care that work, with or without grant backing.
- Design suicide prevention campaigns for your community or company.
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Be the first to learn of our training opportunities, find out about new services, and keep in touch with Mary.
Holding the Hope successfully implemented our 2006 state-wide recovery training initiative on-time, on-budget and with excellent evaluation results. They are a tremendous asset to our Transformation Initiative. I highly recommend them as an excellent trainer and insightful company.
Holding the Hope has the infrastructure and capacity to manage large or small projects. Their professionalism is only surpassed by their authentic desire to change people’s lives for the better.
Holding the Hope has been excellent in all work completed and their contributions have been cornerstones of successful transformation and evolution of public mental health policy in Washington State.